There is a new Bitcoin cloud mining service on the block and in todays post we will be giving our own Aurora Mine Review of the brand new bitcoin mining service.
The team at BitBloc recently created an account with Aurora Mine and we will be sharing the results of our investments in the upcoming weeks.
The Aurora Mine is a developer of bitcoin mining hardware and offers safe investments in Bitcoin mining.
Here at Aurora Mine we provide you with the latest and greatest in mining hardware without the overheads, with data centres around the world in countries with cheap overheads we can offer you some of the cheapest prices on the market for our services. With an easy to use dashboard you can access your profit at any time on any device with a web browser. We have been in this market for over 3 years now and have finally decided to release our mining power to the public as we believe that our competitors are charging too much, so we’re here to keep the prices as low as we possibly can!
This is a Aurora Mine Review
The Aurora Mine website is a very professional looking site with updates of the BTC market price and how much money the mine has paid out since it started. Currently, about 114.255 BTC has been released to investors as of today (10th October 2017).
The company also has multiple data centers around to ensure all mining accounts are online 24/7.
There is no initial investment required as they give you 100GH/s of mining power for FREE when you create your account.
Bitcoin Aurora Mine Review: Mining Options
When creating your account with Aurora Mine there are 5 options you can choose from
- FREE for 100 GH/s to give you a profit of 10.00% per day
- 5.52 USD for 500 GH/s to give you a profit of 10.00% per day
- 32,210.99 USD for 3500400 GH/s for a profit of 11.5% per day
- 64,415.26 USD for 8166900 GH/s for a profit of 13.6% per day
- 96,620.16 USD for 14000000 GH/s to give you a profit of 16.7% per day
You DO NOT have to buy the GH/s mining power that is listed on their home page – after you create your free account you can buy any $ amount of power to mine with.
Bitcoin Aurora Mine Review: Why You Should Get Started With Aurora Mine, Today!
1. Free 100GH/sMining Power – There is nothing else attached to this freebie before you can have it. Simply create your free account and when you login your mine will be active with your balance available to you. Your free mining power will never expire either!
2. Referral Program – There are also referral bonuses available if you choose to refer people to Aurora Mine. The referral bonuses are spread into three parts – 6% + 3% + 1% representing levels 1 to 3 of or referred members.
Bitcoin Aurora Mine Review: Our Opinion Here At BitBloc
In our opinion, the Aurora Mine seems to be a very high risk opportunity to mine Bitcoin with high returns.
We will be keeping a close eye on our mining account as the Aurora Mine is a new company and we would like to see how they evolve in the future!
We hope our Aurora Mine Review has helped you making a decision.
The BitBloc Team
Status: NOT PAYING…SCAM
NOTE: The Aurora Mine was a scam and no longer exists => Click Here to view our Top Paying HYIP Sites
Bitcoin Aurora Mine Payment Proofs & Updates:
- 19th Oct 2017 – Aurora Mine Payment Proof ($18.75)